Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Total Lack of Determination and Effort


Yes, as you would notice, I'm experiencing a total lack of determination and effort. The past 8 book reviews were posted without a summary, any thought process whatsoever, and half the time, not even the correct picture. I guess you could credit this to burnout (or boredom) but maybe it's just plain laziness. And you know what the sad thing is? I don't think anyone ever reads this anyway, so it makes no difference whatsoever. In that respect I think it can be considered a colossal feat worthy of praise that I even manage to put up corresponding (if not correct) pictures for each and every book. And also, I can't even remember the books I read this month, last week, or even yesterday. But you will never know if I don't write about them anyway.

So there.

No comments: